Annual Event Smart Industry 2022
Thé event where entrepreneurs from the manufacturing industry receive concrete tools to take the next step towards digitization themselves.
Find out how you can produce smarter and respond better to changes in the future. The various presentations and workshops will show you how other manufacturing companies successfully digitized their factory, personnel and processes and how to use this information for your company.
- Micky Adriaansens, minister of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy
Launch of the Scale-up Agenda and the sounding of the EDIHs (European Digital Innovation Hubs)
- Mathijs Bouman, economist and journalist
Geopolitics and technology and its influence on the manufacturing industry
- Peter van Harten, director ISAH Germany
The value chain research, digital plugs that connect you in the production network, and how the 12% challenge can help you to effectively start with digitization
Moderator of the day is Frederieke Hegger, presenter en journalist.
- From policy to a practical program
Rard Metz, Koninklijke Metaalunie and Eveliene Langedijk, FME
- From policy management to demand support
Susanne van der Velden, Heijmans Bouw
- Acceleration of digitization: collaboration between knowledge institute and manufacturing company in an innovation cluster
Roy van Enkhuijzen, Innovatiecluster Noordoostpolder and Julian De Marchi, NLR
- From Offline to Zero Programming with welding robots
Ard Hofmeijer, LAC and Stefan Lemm, Gunnebo
- From automated production cells to an automated factory
Janwillem Verschuuren, De Cromvoirtse and Corné van Opdorp, BOZ Group
- Practical examples of digitization of the information flow in the chain
Adriaan van Kalkeren, MCB and Pim Jansen, Suplacon and Mike de Roode SCSN
- Application of VR and AR in remote maintenance and installation
met een bijdrage van Professor Doctor Henk Akkermans, Tilburg School of Economics and Management
- Mind the skills gap, develop your Smart Industry Skills
Tim van der Voord, Smart Makers Academy
- Develop your learning curve
Ethel van Groenestijn, MAKE Center and Danique Jacobsen, Blueprint Automation
Follow us on LinkedIn
We share more news and events via our LinkedIn page.