Innovation mission Photonics, Quantum and Nanotechnology Japan
Are you active in the fields of photonics, quantum or nanotechnology? And do you want to explore the opportunities and developments of these 3 key technologies in Japan (Tokyo region)? Then join the RVO innovation mission to Japan, from 10 to 14 October 2022.
Quantum technology, nanotechnology and photonics (integrated photonics, optics) are important key technologies in both the Netherlands and Japan. Both countries are investing heavily in the further development of these technologies (including active government policies and roadmaps) in order to contribute to solving societal challenges such as safety, sustainability, economy and life science.
This innovation mission is of interest to professionals from Dutch governments, industries and knowledge institutions. The mission is aimed at professionals who work at the intersection of photonics, quantum and nanotechnology.
- Exploring and finding potential partners for joint research, development and commercialization of technological innovations in the fields of photonics, quantum and nanotechnology
- Intensifying bilateral cooperation between government, business and knowledge institutions
- Developing bilateral arrangements and programs to support bilateral cooperation
- Positioning the Netherlands in EU programs through relations with Japan
- Costs: € 250.00 per person
This includes participation in the collective programme, transfers to and from program components, lunch and dinners, and excludes travel and accommodation costs and all individual costs.
- Application deadline: July 15, 2022
Follow us on LinkedIn
We share more news and events via our LinkedIn page.