Innovation mission to Japan: Semiconductors
Are you active in the field of advanced chip design, integrated photonics of heterogeneous integration and are you interested in exploring opportunities and developments within these three key technologies in Japan? Then join the RVO innovation mission to Japan, from Monday 19 June to Friday 23 June 2023.
Japan is an attractive partner for the Netherlands
Rapid developments and investments in applications by Japanese parties are creating new opportunities for Dutch parties in the field of chip design, the integration of various functionalities (e.g. through assembly and packaging) and next-generation technologies and production of, for example, integrated photonics. And with a proactive promotion policy stimulating and facilitating the international cooperation of the Japanese government. All in all, there is a lot of potential for innovative cooperation with Japan in the field of semiconductors.
The innovation mission is intended for professionals from Dutch industries and knowledge institutions active in the field of semiconductors, with a focus on developed chip design, integrated photonics or heterogeneous integration.
- Exploring and finding joint partners for joint research, development and commercialization of innovations in the field of semiconductors, with a focus on engineered chip design, (production of) integrated photonics or heterogeneous integration, packaging and assembly.
- Intensifying bilateral cooperation between government, industry and knowledge institutions in both countries.
- Developing bilateral arrangements and programs in support of bilateral cooperation.
- Application deadline: April 14, 2023
- Information meeting: Tuesday 2 May
Click the button below for more information about the program, costs and how to apply.
Follow us on LinkedIn
We share more news and events via our LinkedIn page.