Opportunity Seminar HTSM: Advanced Manufacturing and Electronics in the ASEAN Region
Are you an entrepreneur active in High-tech Systems and Materials (HTSM)? Particularly in advanced manufacturing and electronics? And do you want to discover your business opportunities in the ASEAN region? Come to Veldhoven on 5 July and take part in the Kansenseminar HTSM: advanced manufacturing & electronics. The emphasis is on Malaysia, Singapore and Vietnam.
Opportunities for Dutch companies
Southeast Asia is a growth region with enormous opportunities. The ASEAN region is expected to be the 4th largest economy in the world by 2030. Digitization and high-tech solutions play a leading role. This offers plenty of opportunities for Dutch companies in the HTSM sector.
- You will learn more about your business opportunities in the ASEAN region.
- You attend presentations by representatives from the region. They are happy to talk to you.
- You will receive information from us about the HTSM trade mission that will go to the ASEAN region at the end of October 2023.
Panelists for the panel discussion:
- Geert Jakobs, CEO VDL ETG - Has a branch in Singapore and business activities and explorations in Malaysia and Vietnam.
- Willem Endhoven, Director Hightech NL - Has worked for Philips in Singapore, and is a representative of companies from the Dutch high-tech sector.
- Edward Voncken, Director KMWE and Chairman Brainport Industries - Has a branch in Malaysia, and joined Brainport Industries and the BOM on an exploratory trip to the region in March 2023.
Follow us on LinkedIn
We share more news and events via our LinkedIn page.