Semiconductor industry economic mission to Phoenix and Silicon Valley
Are you (internationally) active in the semiconductor industry? Do you want to know more about the innovation ecosystem and discover business opportunities in the United States? Then take part in this economic mission to Phoenix and Silicon Valley, from 3 to 8 December 2023.
Prime Minister Mark Rutte and the Minister of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy (EZK), Micky Adriaansens, intend to join the mission in part. The chairman of VNO-NCW, Ingrid Thijssen, is the business mission leader.
This economic mission will take place from December 3 to 8, 2023 in Phoenix and San Francisco.
The mission program consists of general and more specific components. Branch organizations such as High Tech NL prepare the company visits, such as to companies in (integrated) photonics techniques and in production on chip design and packaging. Research & Development and joint innovation are central to this. Some program components may take place at the same time. In that case, participants are asked to make a choice in advance.
The mission is interesting for start-ups, scale-ups, SMEs, multinationals and knowledge institutions active in the semiconductor industry, in particular in the following areas:
- semiconductor equipment and production (such as frontend, backend, packaging and testing);
- chip design;
- production chain (or 'supply chain');
- Research & Development.
Participation is only open to Dutch organizations that fit within the set-up and substantive focus of this economic mission. Registration and the automatic confirmation of receipt therefore do not mean that you are automatically admitted to the economic mission.
By participating in this Semiconductor Industry Economic Mission to Phoenix and Silicon Valley:
- you gain access to the innovation ecosystem of Phoenix and Silicon Valley. We visit major American companies such as Microsoft, NVIDIA, Stanford University, Intel, Applied Materials, Arizona State University, SEMI and Advanced Micro Devices (AMD).
- you can get in touch with important American organizations, partners, companies and potential customers, in the presence of the Prime Minister and the Minister of Economic Affairs.
- you will have the opportunity to sign cooperation agreements or contracts in the presence of the Prime Minister and the Minister of EZK.
- gain insight into the business opportunities in the US market, especially in the semiconductor industry.
- you can share knowledge and collaborate with participants within (and outside) the delegation.
Participation and costs
Please indicate your interest in the mission to Phoenix and Silicon Valley. This is possible until September 1, 2023. Participation in this mission costs € 950 per organization.
Follow us on LinkedIn
We share more news and events via our LinkedIn page.