Trade mission France with Minister Schreinemacher: high-tech for automotive, health and food
Are you active in high-tech, in the automotive, life sciences & health or food sectors? And do you want to do business in France? Then take part in this 3-day trade mission to the Northern French region of Hauts-de-France.
Liesje Schreinemacher, Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation, is leading this mission. You can network, research market opportunities and meet potential business partners and clients.
Participation is open to Dutch companies and knowledge institutions that are active in:
- Automotive: smart vehicles, clean vehicles (especially drive technology and lightweight materials) and battery-powered vehicles (including production, recycling and testing);
- Life sciences & health: innovative medical techniques to improve healthcare and make it more efficient;
- Foodtech (food processing industry): solutions such as artificial intelligence, photonics, blockchain, internet of things and robotics.
We particularly invite female entrepreneurs, start-ups and knowledge institutions to participate.
- Application deadline: 20 January 2023
- Participation costs € 500 per organization
- Maximum 2 participants per organization
- Language of instruction is English
- Travel and accommodation costs for your own account
We offer participants a tailor-made programme. The main parts are:
- individual matchmaking;
- networking events;
- company and/or site visits;
- trade reception / trade dinner;
- interactive work sessions;
- informative seminars and presentations;
- local support by the organisation;
- local transport (linked to the mission program).
During the mission you will gain knowledge about the latest developments in the sectors mentioned above. You will also meet important French business partners.
Follow us on LinkedIn
We share more news and events via our LinkedIn page.