International MicroNanoConference 2023
The International MicroNano Conference will take place on October 30 and 31, 2023, where industry meets science, where problems can find solutions and where trends, challenges and new technologies are highlighted.
The international MicroNanoConference has a two-day program with (keynote) speakers from universities, research institutes and the business community, breakout sessions on social challenges and themes, and an evening program on October 30.
The following keynote speakers will speak:
- Monika Hoekstra (NXTGEN Hightech)
- Pieter de Witte (QuantumDelta NL)
- Sander den Hoedt (Delmic)
- Marc Hendrikse (Holland High Tech)
- Mijndert van der Spek (Heriot-Watt University)
Follow us on LinkedIn
We share more news and events via our LinkedIn page.