ECCM Conference 2022
Are you interested in the latest developments in the field of electrification, electrical conversion and the energy transition? Come to the 5th edition of the ECCM Conference on Friday 24 June 2022 in The Hague.
The ECCM Conference is the annual event of the Advisory Committee for ElectroChemical Conversion & Materials, ECCM. The committee advises the Dutch government on how to make the transition to a CO2-neutral industry based on generation, storage and conversion of renewable energy/electricity. The Committee promotes a cross-sectoral approach to achieve a CO2-neutral industry in the next few decades, and its advice spans the entire innovation chain (TRL 1-8). During the conference, international speakers will share state-of-the-art discoveries in science and technology.
- Regina Palkovits, RWTH Aachen University
- Marc Koper, Leiden University
- Annemarie Manger, Tata Steel
- Michael Kohl, RWE
- Peter Bouwman, Schaeffler
- Jan-jaap Aué, Hanze University
- Thijs de Groot, HyCC/TU/e
- André Faaij, TNO
- Demo Green H2
- Next gen echem – Process technology
- Next gen echem – Chemistry
- Manufacturing industry
- Date: Friday 24 June 2022, 09.30 – 18.00 hr
- Location: The Hague Conference Centre, building New Babylon, The Hague, Netherlands
- Participation: Free of charge
- Language: English
Follow us on LinkedIn
We share more news and events via our LinkedIn page.