Innovation mission Photonics Canada
Do you want to explore opportunities and developments in the field of photonics (a.o. integrated photonics and sensing) in Canada (Quebec and Ontario)? Then join the innovation mission to Canada from 30 October 30 to 4 November 2022.
Photonics (integrated photonics, optics) is an important key technology in both the Netherlands and Canada. In order to contribute to solving all kinds of social challenges, these countries are investing heavily in the further development of this technology. The program of this innovation mission is designed in close collaboration with PhotonDelta, Brainport Eindhoven and PhotonicsNL.
- Exploring and finding potential partners for joint research, development and commercialization of technological innovations in photonics
- Intensifying cooperation between the Canadian and Dutch business community and knowledge institutions
- Linking tech and entrepreneurial talent from Canada and the Netherlands
- Finding concrete business leads
- Costs: €250 per person
This includes participation in the collective programme, transfers to and from program components, lunch and dinners, and excludes travel and accommodation costs and all individual costs.
- Application deadline: July 15, 2022
Follow us on LinkedIn
We share more news and events via our LinkedIn page.